Saturday 20 March 2010

Long Day

Got up at 6 this morning, to spend 2 hours on busses and trains to get to the cast and crew screening of new film, "Shank", for which my crew members Mer and Mesa did all the graffiti in order to make south london look even grimier. Keep a look out for it, its out on the 26th I think.

Then after a swift trip to chrome&black I made it to Leake St over 3 hours late to paint with Duke, Nase and Seud but I caught up.


(CKillers, just for a little variety)

After sketching and planning a small piece I then went and painted a massive piece which I clearly had too little paint for, and ran out of blue half way down, but I'm pretty pleased with my improvised green gloop. Afterwards we spent a while chatting to the funniest PCSO's ever, pics when I get my film developed. Oh and then had the squashedest rush hour trip to oxford street and covent garden to get gold ink for a new run of KaneFM exclusive crew tshirts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment